Think Green.. Go Refurbished!
RefurbishedPC is more than just a virtual storefront. RefurbishedPC is really a place that you can great daily deals in professionally refurbished computers with lowest prices. We are one of the nation's leading electronics recyclers and refurbishers of name brand computer products from top manufacturers like APPLE, DELL, HP, IBM, MICROSOFT and SONY. We are a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher (MRR) company and every single computer offered on this website is refurbished as per Microsoft Refurbishing Guidelines by our staff. We operate 15,000 sq ft facility located in Paramount, California featuring full service computer refurbishing, repairing and recycling services. RefurbishedPC takes advantage of every discount and special purchase opportunity possible. Our purchasing managers are the most experienced in the industry and they always negotiate with our suppliers in order to obtain the lowest possible prices. We pass these savings on to you, our customers, in order to provide you with the best prices in the business. RefurbishedPC takes pride in its ability to process and ship your order quickly and accurately. Credit-approved orders are usually shipped in 1-2 days and they are placed using the most reliable and economical shipping methods available.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it for an exchange or a refund. Of course, certain restrictions apply. Please see our Terms and Policy section for more information. We offer the name brands you trust, representing the best in value, technology and quality. Our technicians and marketing specialists work hard, every day, to evaluate and obtain only the best offerings from the industry’s top manufacturers. At RefurbishedPC, the customer comes first. You can be confident that just because we offer the industry’s lowest prices, that doesn’t mean we pass the buck when it comes to service. Thank you for giving RefurbishedPC a chance to earn your business!
Here is the Refurbishing Process your computer goes through in our facility:
- Computer hard drive is erased using high-level data erase software.
- Computer is examined for any major cosmetic or internal damage.
- Dust is vacuumed out, and high pressure air is sprayed in power supply, processor, fans and throughout the case.
- All stickers are removed and case is cleaned
- Motherboard inspected for leaking or domed capacitors.
- Missing parts replaced such as hard drive, memory and cards.
- BIOS set to default, Boot order set to CD Rom first.
- CD ROM, fan, battery, and power supply checked.
- Slot covers replaced if needed and desktops is shakes to check for rattles.
- Computer refurbished to specific client specifications if requested.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software used to test components CPU, RAM, optical drive and hard drive.
- All tests are verified by hardware test log which is printed and attached to all PCs and laptops.
SOFTWARE INSTALL AND LICENSING
- Windows operating system installed.
- All updates applied.
- Installation verified (verification that all drivers present and boot without error)
- Post install software activation
- Key code entered and software is activated
- An image of the software on the hard drive is captured and stored in a hidden backup partition.
- Backup partition is tested.
- Computer is securely boxed for shipping
- Box is released to the carrier